Ok...so I'm figuring out how to add photos now...
These were taken on Logan's first day of pre-school. He goes to a neighbors house up the street. It is Tues/Thurs for 2 hours. There are 6 little kids in his class....mostly kids from the neighborhood. He has had a rough time these first few days, but today when I dropped him off he actually didn't cry...just whimpered a little bit. He tells us all about what he's lear
ning, but most of it we don't understand! He seems to really enjoy it! I'm really excited for him to have something else to do to break up his day a little bit.
Nathan and I are able to spend some quality time together while Logan is at school. The first few days he just napped, so I was able to get some things done around the house. The other day I actually got the whole entire bathroom cleaned all at once! It was great!
Nathan just wants to do everything Logan does! He still hasn't quite figured out the crawling thing, but can get anywhere he wants to go by rolling. Of course he wants to get into all of Logan's toys! Logan is going to have his hands full pretty soon....or is that Mom is going to have her hands full?!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment