We have been spending a lot of time at the park lately...the boys enjoy it more now that it's not so hot. Nathan has even learned how to climb up and down the slides "all by myself." He is quite proud! We enjoy having the park right across the street! We are all enjoying the cooler weather. Soon we will be shopping for snow pants and winter boots!
Hi there, This is Tasey Shaul (Larsen). I found your blog on Melanie's. You have an adorable family. Those boys are cute. I have four kids, 3 boys and finally a girl. I have a blog.. shaultnt.blogspot.com but it's private and I need to send you an invite to the link. Can you email me at shaultnt@hotmail.com and I'll forward you an invite? So how are you?
That is such a cute picture of your boys! It really is so sad that the weather is getting cooler and soon we will all be hibernating indoors. Thanks for coming by my blog! Next time the treats are coming to your house!
4 comments:
Hi there, This is Tasey Shaul (Larsen). I found your blog on Melanie's. You have an adorable family. Those boys are cute. I have four kids, 3 boys and finally a girl. I have a blog.. shaultnt.blogspot.com but it's private and I need to send you an invite to the link. Can you email me at shaultnt@hotmail.com and I'll forward you an invite? So how are you?
We need some of that cool weather down here! Cute boys! Getting so big!
So fun that you have cute boys who play together. Love it.
That is such a cute picture of your boys! It really is so sad that the weather is getting cooler and soon we will all be hibernating indoors. Thanks for coming by my blog! Next time the treats are coming to your house!
Post a Comment