Nathan's hair seems to have a mind of it's own...he gets it from his mom!
When he woke up from his nap the other day...this was the result! I am terrible and laughed about it for nearly 20 minutes! He was not happy to get his picture taken!
On a happier note...he usually loves getting his picture taken. I had to take this one to show his "boo boo" on his head. He loved the Diego bandaid. He fell on the sidewalk while Adam and I were stringing Christmas lights. Then yesterday before church I took the bandaid off. Well...walking into church he fell and carpet burned the scab. Ya..started bleeding right before sacrament meeting. Got blood on Logan's brand new white shirt!
Saturday we decided last minute to take the boys up to see Temple Square. We rode Trax part way, and they liked seeing all the lights. We parked at a scary place to board the train. If you take away the scary drunk guy, Logan going potty in the parking lot, and the begillions of people, it was quite a fun evening. Needless to say this was the best picture I got of the night. There were so many people it was hard to stop to take a picture. Trax was so crowded we couldn't even move. And then there's the story of the stroller getting stuck while trying to get it out the door. How come they make you think you're either going to get smashed in the door, or the train is going to start moving before you are all the way out!:
We ended the evening with dinner....and this....ahhhh....blisssss!
4 comments:
I love sleeping kids in carseats! We call it a date when kids are a sleep in the car and we can finally talk!
I love the bed head! Hilarious! We've been contemplating temple square but I swear it's 10 times harder with a stroller...I'm glad you guys made it!
That is hilarious! And I don't recall you EVER waking up with hair like that back in our old roomie days - must take after Adam!
The benefit of a long night, crashing in the car. Looks like fun, cold but fun.
Post a Comment