
Exhibit A: "Pablo" from the Back Yardigans. Costume was actually pretty stinkin' cute...especially since he was only 2 1/2 while wearing it!

Exhibit B: I'm not sure he'll forgive me when he's older for ever letting him pick this one. "Rooney Doodle" from the Doodlebops. I'm not sure if that show is even on anymore. Adam was mortified, but he was pretty adorable. Still ok...because he was only 3 at the time!
Exhibit C: Last but not least, "Manny" from Handy Manny. Not a bad choice for a 4-year-old boy. Logan does have dark brown hair and knows some Spanish after all.
Does there seem to be a recurring theme here?...I know you're probably thinking..."wow..he watches a lot of t.v." The truth is..we always have to pick costumes that don't require any face painting or any article of clothing that would be uncomfortable! No worries for this year though...we've already got it all figured out....Ahrrr Matey!!!(sp?)
p.s. Nathan just wants to be the same red dragon he was last year...I tried and tried to get him to pick something new, but he just wouldn't. It may be a little tight, but he's ok with that!
1 comment:
Ugh, I'm behind on reading your posts! Love the costumes. I've already got Jonah's planned. Graham is another story because he's so darn picky these days. I like that all his costumes come with some sort of head accessory. I saw you Sunday but it was from afar and during sacrament meeting so I couldn't yell to you and say hi.
Post a Comment