Friday, October 15, 2010

Pumpkin Pickin' & FAMILY

We spent another fun weekend in Richfield. The boys loved picking their own pumpkins at a local pumpkin patch. The train ride was a plus! Nathan begged to ride the pent-a-wheel...and I caved under pressure!
I thought I would just lightly push us and go slow...but Sterling had other plans and gave us a BIG push. I panicked and thought Nathan was going to fall out of his seat-belt, and Nathan just panicked! We recovered from the ride with an ice cream cone from Ideal Dairy! Logan wasn't going anywhere near the pent-a-wheel! Big hugs were needed after such a scary ride! We also took a ride up to Monrovian park for some famiy photos! We LOVED collecting so many pretty leaves!

Couldn't pass up a chance to get a Christmas card worthy picture!
And....Best news of all! Congrats to these two love-birds! My sister Megan found a great guy and is getting married in December! Love you guys!

3 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh man - I am JEALOUS. Love Rich, Love Monrovian, pretty much love it all but the dang pent-o-wheel. And your poor little man - he looks TERRIFIED! :)

Jason and Kristin said...

Such cute pictures! I'm a little scared now of the pent-a-wheel too!

The Belnaps said...

Cute pics..and I Love your shirt LOL...