Thursday, January 27, 2011

1st Grade Devotional

How often to you attend a school "program" that litterally tougs at your hear-strings? I assume not very often. Or are you able to feel the spirit when you walk through the doors of a school building? Logan is so blessed to be able to attend a wonderful private school. Not very many schools are able to do a devotional about the Prophet Joseph, or about being a missionary and spreading the gospel. Today was Logan's 1st grade devotional. They have devotionals every morning to start class, but once a year they put one on for parents. It was incredible. They sang many primary songs...what a sweet little chorus, and talked all about the Saints and some of their hardships.

They dressed as pioneers....
Logan did a fantastic job speaking about how the Saints were worried who the prophet would be after Joseph died. Those against the Church thought if the prophet died that the Church would also be destroyed. They were wrong!

Logan's class did a great job!


My Moden-Day Pioneer!!
I'm so proud of you buddy!


4 comments:

Kyle/Michelle said...

That IS awesome! I was sad when our school "Holiday" program sang songs about Santa... every. single. song.

Danielle Spangler said...

Is there seriously 19 kids in his class? Lucky lucky kid!

Ryan and Amber said...

I think I will just bawl my eyes out when my little men dress like cute little pioneers. I bet you were one PROUD mama! He is a cutie

Tyler and Megan said...

Oh my goodness Logan is such a stud! He looks so cute all dressed up!