Sunday, July 15, 2012

It's kind of a big deal

Logan was baptized on Saturday, April 7, 2012 in the Pleasant Grove Mt. Mahogany Stake Center.

As we were leaving the church I turned to Adam and said, "this is kind of a big deal...isn't it."

To say that Logan was excited would be an understatement.  He was ready.  He was prepared.  He acted as if he had been waiting his whole life for this experience. 












Amidst all the hustle and bustle of such a family event, we forgot to get pictures with grandparents, aunts, uncles, and cousins.  We didn't even get a picture of him with Nathan in his white jumpsuit.  Ahh well...it was still a wonderful experience, and I'm sure Logan will remember it forever.  He had so much love and support from family, and I'm sure he felt it.

7 comments:

Liz said...

Boy they grow up fast!! I love that first picture of Logan and Nathan together- so cute!! What a good looking family!

Emily said...

Yey Logan!! So sad I missed it.... I stopped by your house during the rain storm on Friday and met cute Brian and Emily. I so wanted to go inside and hang out just like old times. I miss you!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh no he didn't! How do they so suddenly become darling little men in suits?

Tyler and Megan said...

aww man he is getting way to big! What a stud!

Heather said...

Taylor got baptized that day too! I can't believe they are so grown up. Congrats to you guys!

The Barclay Family said...

Congrats on Logan's big day! Yes, it's definitely a "big deal". They are both darling young men.

angee said...

So proud of you, Logan!! We should have come! Darn it!