Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Silly Kids

Children can be so funny sometimes! I think it is these moments that help me keep my sanity....and I only have 2!!:)
I am a bit overindulgent when it comes to taking my boys pictures, but I couldn't resist these!
I use this walker in my bedroom for Nathan when I need to get in the shower. It keeps him in one place for a few minutes. Logan has never showed interest in it, but the other night he comes strolling down the hall....in his underwear no less! What a character!

Nathan thought it was so much fun pushing Logan around in his walker!

Nathan's new ability to pull himself up to things poses a new threat for the bathtub! Of course his favorite place to stand up is the most dangerous in the house!!
He was growling and pulling all sorts of face, so I couldn't resist taking his picture!

3 comments:

alecia said...

i LOVE the bottom picture of nathan. I imagine him making velociraptor sounds :)

Melissa Sebourn said...

You're boys are so cute and I can't believe how much Nathan looks like you. (I think Logan looks more like Adam) Either way, I love it!

Melissa Sebourn said...

oops . . . "your" boys are so cute (Claudia Teeples would be so disappointed in me if she say that error!!)