Ok...so I've tried twice now to upload some pictures from our wonderful Turkey Day. I am not having much luck, so I am sticking to these two photos. This one I found on my sisters memory card and thought it was actually cute...it was taken in July at Kendrick's daughters blessing.Each year we have a tradition where we receive new pajamas on Christmas Eve. Since Grandma Thomas is going to be on a cruise on Christmas (how rude!)...we had to do it early this year. This is Logan & Nathan with their cousins Jaron, Karlee, and Lyndee(Kendrick's cute kids!)
They had a ball in their new pj's!
The kids had so much fun playing with their cousins Thanksgiving weekend. We even had an extended family reunion and got to see Santa! I still don't think Logan understands the whole "sit on this guys lap and you get some candy" bit, but he went for it this year and was pleased with his goodie bag.
We are excited for the holidays, and even finished up our shopping last night! Yes...I am an early shopper....I can't stand going to the store during the holidays! I have actually sworn off Walmart for the next two months! I thought Christmas was fun as a kid, but it's even better being a parent!

No comments:
Post a Comment