Thursday, January 10, 2008

Fun around the house!

Ok, so normally I'm not the type to post pictures of my children on the toilet, but this was too cute! Ready for potty training?...I doubt it, but he thinks he's as big as his brother. I was putting Logan in the tub and he crawled over and patted the toilet and said "aaado", which clearly means "mom..I would like to sit on the potty!"

Nathan thinks...."clearly you don't have to be a genious to understand how this works!"



Dad can always make Nathan laugh hysterically!

Nathan has a favorite video. It is "I am a Child of God" from the Baby Mormon series. Today he came to me and said "Gog"...which I'm guessing means I am a Child of God. He loves to watch it. It shows cute pictures of children, colors, sings primary songs, and even does different langages.
Another favorite activity. Nothing better than blankies, milkies, and a show!


Mom and Nathan having fun! Umm....am I wearing any make-up here? Honestly?

Logan is memorizing all of the scripture art pictures. Sadly...I don't even know what most of them are!
" Wow...They could be related!"





1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Cute picutres! Your boys are adorable. If they are anything like my boys, your second will be a breaze to potty train. My second pretty much spends his life trying to keep up with my oldest! Kids are fun!!