So I'm a little slow at posting for the Holidays. I'm not sure what my deal is, but better late than never! We didn't even get a Christmas card out this year. My apologies to everyone! We had a great Christmas, and the boys had so much fun. Yes...Santa even brought Logan a "small kitchen." See...I had this idea to get him one a couple of months ago because he had so much fun playing kitchen at Grandma Thomas' house...but Adam said "No Way!" So the last few weeks before Christmas the only thing he said he wanted was a "small kitchen." So..Adam talked to Santa a week before Christmas and told him that Logan could no way survive without a small kitchen. Adam got to pick it out, and decided we better go with the one that has a BBQ on one side! Well...Logan loves his kitchen and all the food that came with it! Nathan also mimics him and pretends to eat the food as well. They are so cute that I had to include some pictures of it!
Logan had so much fun opening his presents. Nathan wasn't too interested in un-wrapping, so Logan took care of his for him. For several days after Logan would come out and say "no more presents...presents all gone." We told him there wouldn't be any more presents until his birthday.
2 comments:
What cute boys! Looks like Christmas was fun for your family! Thank goodness for Kamie, in linking everyone's blogs together huh!! It's so fun to see what everyone is up to.
I'm so glad your Christmas went well! The kitchen is cool. I think the boys will love it! Phoenix plays with ours the most!
Post a Comment