Sunday, February 10, 2008

"How 'bout lunch?"

So...Logan was having trouble today going to the potty. After he had one of his accidents we had the following conversation:

Mom: "Logan...I thought we don't go pee pee on the carpet!"

Logan: "Ohhhhh....Maaaaaann.....How 'bout lunch?"

I couldn't resist laughing even though I was angry at him!

Today in church Logan was supposed to give a talk in primary. We practiced all week, and he was doing great. As soon as Sacrament meeting was over he immediately started crying that he didn't want to go to primary. So...after dropping Nathan off kicking and screaming in the nursery, Adam and I went with him to primary. Well...Adam ended up giving a wonderful talk in primary! I had to sit with Logan all during singing time before he would go sit with his class!
Apparantly Nathan would only stop crying in nursery if his teacher would take him in the bathroom! Go figure! He is fine as long as one of his teachers carries him and holds him the whole time! He has some special teachers to keep him in there under those circumstances! As my sister would say.....Bless their hearts!

2 comments:

Emily Hendrickson said...

That is sooo... funny. I dont know if I can say, I cant wait until we get to that stage. Shaylie is still learning how to eat and sleep :) Well we have a blog now and we are really excited to show everyone. We love you guys and hope all is well. Come and visit us when you get tired of the snow hahah it was 62 degrees today. This is Ken and Emily your cousins in St George. Love ya.

Hillary said...

Melisa- I just had to laugh at your post. For one, Brinley is giving a talk in Primary on Sunday (We will see if I end up giving the talk) and I am sure that Bennett with be crying in the Nursery when I drop him off. I echo your sister, BLESS THERE HEARTS! Hope all is well. Hillary