Friday, February 15, 2008

"Betty Crocker!"


There is a Betty Crocker commercial that comes on after one of Logan's favorite shows that we have tivo'd. It is all about this cake decorating set from Betty Crocker. Well...Logan has the commercial memorized, and tells me nearly every day that he wants to go to the store to get stuff to decorate a cake. So...I humored him, baked some cupcakes, and let him help me frost them! This is him digging into the finished product! Nothing fancy...but he was pleased!

2 comments:

The Barclay Family said...

Those dang commercials. My boys do the same thing. Preston desperately wants "Mighty Putty" to fix things around our house.

Lindsay said...

Melisa! I just got a hold of Jodie this morning! It is crazy how things happen, huh. Wow - your kids are so cute. I can hardly believe it has been so long since I've seen you! Keep in touch!