Here is what he had to do to find his presents.
1. push slide over to laundry room door.
2. open laundry room door (with child lock in place)
3. climb on slide and onto washing machine
4. reach on shelf to find storage room door key
5. climb down and insert key into storage room door
6. open door and look for said presents.
Luckily I had part of his presents (white storage shelves) blocking the entrance into the storage room...and his smaller presents were already wrapped. He gave himself up when he asked why I put the big white storage bins in the storage room. Oh ya...besides the fact he left they key in the door, both lights on, and the slide in the laundry room. Good effort bud...I have to give you credit!
We made up for his disappointment by suprising him with this when he got home from school. We got extra credit for hiding and yelling suprise! We got him this little desk for his room, complete with a really cute chair and magnet board. Then Logan treated the family to a special birthday lunch at Applebee's.
The later portion of his day was complete with a fabulous friend party at the new bowling alley. 7 guests arrived ready to show their stuff! He had a blast! I think presents was a highlight of the afternoon!
Nathan's favorite part?....cupcake frosting....duh!
And what little boy wouldn't LOVE a double light saber!

We finished the night off with a little Star Wars birthday cake!!

Best birthday ever....$$$$$$
Spending 6 years with this little guy.....PRICELESS!!!
LOVE YOU BUDDY!!
6 comments:
so cute, love the family pic!
How fun! Happy birthday, Logan. I love the desk. Drew asked repeatedly for that double light saber for Christmas. I can't bring myself to get it. We already have 3 too many light sabers here! :)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOGAN!!!!!!!! I love the desk - it is super cute! It makes me want to go get one right now for Bree but then I remember all the tantrums and think maybe NOT!
Seriously cute little desk/homework station! Where did you find it??
Look at all these posts I've missed! You've been busy!
I am impressed that Logan would search that hard for his presents. Natalie won't even come near our room during the Christmas season because she wants to be surprised.
The desk is awesome. I wish mine was that clean!
Pro and Con list is awesome! I'm a huge fan of raw eggs when they are combined with chocolate chips and other stuff that isn't good for me. Ewe on the stoma. So glad you tried out the new bowling alley. I think I'll take the boys there for spring break. Wahoo on the delegate. I don't really know what a delegate does or how you get to be one but...Wahoo!
Post a Comment