Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Not just any rectangle

Mom: "Wow Nathan...that's a great rectangle you just made!"

Nathan: "This is not just any rectangle mom...it's a door...and these are the sides!"



How can you not fall in love with these big brown eyes? Well..it's impossible. I love this little guy so much...he keeps me on my toes every day! Here he is sporting his previous favorite color (yellow), with his now new favorite color(blue). Some things I love about this kid:

1. He knows exactly what he wants...and always figures out a way to get it.
2. He is not afraid of people. He'll talk to anyone...even the crusty shoe store clerk!

The other day we ventured into Kohls. I usually make him still ride in a cart just so I can keep track of him. However...I decided to give his "stay by you" skills a test run. He quickly became lost, and I quickly became panicked, and a "code yellow" was given over the intercom system. A few seconds later he saunters out into the isle and says "boo!...followed by, "I was hiding from you mom!" I asked him if he heard me calling his name and he said, "yes, but I was hiding from you!" Agghhh...he tests my every nerve!

3. He adores his older brother. He will sit for hours watching him play the Wii.
4. He is extremely articulate. Last week we were at Adam's grandmothers 85th birthday party. Nathan was eating a slice of cake. He turned to grandma great and said, "This cake is deeeeewicious!"

No comments: