Monday, November 22, 2010

Bounty

No...not the paper towel...but the blessing kind.

Thanksgiving was, in Nathan's words, "The best trip ever!" The boys and I spent a whole week at grandma's. We missed Daddy-O and were super happy when he was able to join us. We had much movie time, video game time, playing with cousins time, board game time, and snuggling by the wood-burning stove time. It was perfect! Left me feeling a little nostalgic, and excited for the Christmas Season! Bring on the Holidays!

After a big Thanksgiving feast I am stuffed with gratitude and blessings a plenty!

This past year has been an amazing and overwhelming one for our little familiy! We have learned so much and gained even more. (Some day I may even write a book about it!) But, for now...it's tucked away deep in my little heart, and that's where it is going to stay. This next month marks 1 year since our "year of surgeries" began. I am happy to report that we are all happy and healthy, and ready for what next year has to offer!

Much holiday happiness to everyone!!

1 comment:

Ryan and Amber said...

You deserve a LOVELY holiday break! I think about you often and I am so glad that you are feelin' the love!