Monday, November 8, 2010

My cup runneth over!


There aren't enough words in the English language to describe how much I love and adore this little guy. I wish I could somehow trap all his energy, spunk, pizazz, and character into a tiny little jar to open whenever I need a "Nathan Fix." He has more personality then I ever thought 1 4-year-old could carry! He keeps me hopping, laughing, crying, and giggling all the time! He comes up with the silliest questions and phrases. He loves Go-Gurts and hates to wear jeans. He cherishes a little stuffed dog that I got him 2 years ago for Valentines Day...his name is "Lucky."






And...he had to get his tonsils out!

Nathan loved that we got to watch Nemo while waiting for his surgery!


He thought wearing a night-gown was kind of silly!

He got all decked-out with cap, stuffed animal, and alien video game! he sang the rainbow song all the way down the hall while beeing wheeled to the surgical room! What a trooper!


Sadly I didn't get any photos of him after surgery...he wasn't in the mood. It's been a long couple weeks with much crying, tylenol, sippy cups, and rock-a-by's. We've even pulled a few all-nighters! Luckily he is back on top now and feeling great!

2 comments:

Liz said...

I'm glad that he is feeling better! You guys are single handedly keeping the hospitals in business this year!!

Ryan and Amber said...

Are you guys SO dang sick of hospitals? Here is the silver lining - you have paid your dues - you should be home free for the rest of your lovely lives! What a lil cutie!