Thank You for adding "art" to our kitchen table. It was looking a little plain.
Thank you for squirting all the soap on the bathroom counter...I hadn't gotten around to cleaning it yet. Now it is super shiny and smells great!
Thank you for sharing the spaghetti noodles with all your stuffed animals. I'm sure they were very hungry...you are very considerate of them! You help me remember to always give to others.
Thank you for helping me remember what it means to be a 4-year-old. It's been a long time and I forgot how frustrating it can be.
Thank you for not being afraid to taste things...even if they are rocks. And thank you for liking brocolli.
Thank you for teaching me patience...and patience....and more patience. You are very patient with me...I've got a lot to learn still.
Thank you for showing me an easy way to hold a pencil with your left hand.
Thank you for being honest with me and letting me know how "boring" you think school is.
Thank You for being YOU!....I never want to change who you are! Love you buddy!
4 comments:
Thank you for posting this - I was just about to lose my mind at the mess that lunch left upstairs but now I know that I have company in messy "misery-land" aka motherhood. :) just breathe....
I hope Holly's house can handle Nathan and Ethan being there at the same time!!!
Ah, cute post.
It's a good thing he is so dang cute! He has such a fun personality!
Post a Comment