Wednesday, April 27, 2011
Easter Festivities
There is much excitement around our house during the few days leading up to Easter. The boys are naturally talented at Easter egg hunts, especially when there's no real skill required except for getting to the eggs first and picking them up off the ground.

I'd say Logan did pretty well for himself. Yes...I did make him share with some other kids who were less fortunate than he was.
One thing I noticed about dyeing eggs this year...I was a lot less concerned about the mess....and I was better prepared with more eggs so the fun could last a lot longer.
The best invetion I found this year were color q-tips...yep...you snap the end off and all the dye goes to the other end of the q-tip...allows you to make designs, etc. on your egg. Such a great idea!
The Easter Bunny did a good job this year and hid our colored eggs outside for us to find. One of Nathan's even had a slug on it!
The Bunny also got extra points for hiding the Easter Baskets....oh...and for bringing Logan a new scooter to replace the one that got stollen!
Nathan's basket was found in the dryer....complete with a Mighty Bean collector case..."just what I've always wanted." Seriously though...he's been asking for one since Logan got one a couple months ago...he no longer has to wait for his birthday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment