Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nathan's Big Day

Today was Nathan's first day of pre-school. Well..first day of his 2nd year of pre-school. I made the executive decision to keep him back from Kindergarten this year. His birthday is the end of July. And despite what you might think...my decision has nothing to do with high school football, basketbal...or any other sport!

I've never seen anyone this excited to start school. He was all grins as we zipped up his backpack and walked across the street to Stepping Stones Pre-school. Yep..it's right across the street. It is a really busy street, so I made Nathan promise to never try and cross it without an adult. He promised me he would remember.

He had a ball today. He got to wear a name tag, and paint a self-portrait. He was thrilled. He loves all his new friends, but can't remember any of their names. He remembers his teachers introducting themselves, but can't remember their names either. He has 3 teachers. One for Academics, Art, and Theater.

So far, so good!

No comments: