Sunday, March 2, 2008

Winter or Spring?


The weather has been so messed up lately, and I wish it would make up it's mind. A couple weeks ago we had a snow storm with the biggest flakes I've ever seen! This is the view out our back door!

This is an orphan child with a messy chocolate face! Shame on his mother for not keeping his face clean!! :)

This is the boys just last week...our first day in the back yard with the toys! This was nathan first time walking outside....he loved every minute of it. Since he's only been walking a little over a month...he was not used to the grass and didn't like it much!

Nathan LOVES to play ball!

We also had the plague at our house last week. Both Nathan and Logan got sick...and this time I wasn't even spared! I have to give special props to my husband for helping clean up so much.....well...stomach stuff.... I have never seen Logan so lethargic and sleepy!

Nathan just had to check himself out in the mirror when this shirt got stuck on his head! I had to post the bath picture because it has been so long since they would get in the tub together! Logan doesn't not want Nathan messing with his stuff. Nathan tries to do everything Logan does....I think he gets annoyed!

Logan actually loves to do chores...however...he's always been a little shy of the vacuum. This time I let him do it and he enjoyed it. He gets a dollar when he helps me with certain chores. When he has enough saved we are going to let him pick out a new toy at the store. I'm really hoping he doesn't choose the Mariposa Barbie!

You can't tell very well in this picture, but Nathan scribbled with marker all over the kitchen floor! I remember the days when I told myself that I would NEVER have crayon on the walls, busted up baseboards, finger prints all over everything...my children would always be bathed, never have dirty faces, never eat in the car, and their clothing would always match! Ha Ha...I have to laugh now because my children always color on the table, Logan has put holes in his walls with toys, there are crusty french fries hidden somewhere in our car, and if Nathan gets a shirt on he is lucky! Oh the joys of motherhood!

I am having Spring fever and am anxious to start playing outside again. (maybe I'm just anxious to send the boys outside!) Either way...I am ready for warm weather.

6 comments:

Lindsay said...

It sounds like atleast Adam avoided the plague. It seems to hit us all at once too. Hope the weather starts warming up soon. Sorry to say we are already in the low 80's down here!

Emily Hendrickson said...

Sounds like you stay busy! I bet you are so tired of the bad weather. It has been so nice in St George! Shaylie has finally got to breath fresh air on our few trips to the park! Your boys are so cute.

dust and kam said...

I am so ready for spring too!

You have such cute boys and I am glad they are feeling better!

And you mean to tell me that my children aren't going to be perfect and have clean faces and matching clothes?!?! Ha ha.

Melissa said...

It feels like Spring will never come! I know how you feel, it's hard to be cooped up with sick boys! Good they're doing better. I totally agree with you about motherhood also! Keep up the good work.

Stott Family said...

Madalyn likes to feed her baby doll right now but her dad can't wait to play BBall with her. It'll be fun to have a boy one day!

Kyle/Michelle said...

Hey guys! Got your blog through Jodie's too :) Looks like things are going good for you and your two boys are super adorable! Hope the snow melts soon :)