We had a fun Conference weekend and spent it in Glenwood & Richfield. I was able to listen to 2 whole talks, which was great. However, Adam and I are getting very high-tech and we have downloaded the talks to my iPod. So, now I can listen to them while I am walking, etc.
This is what Logan & Nathan did for most of conference!
The week after Conference Adam went with his father on theri annual golf trip to So. Cal. I can call it So. Cal. becuase I actually lived there for a while...right...doesn't that mean I can use their lingo?! Anyway...while he was golfing I took the boys to my parents. They had so much fun feeding grandpa's horses, playing with cousins, and of course...the Ideal Dairy! My mom and I braved taking 4 of the kids for ice cream...yes...we ARE nuts!
The following Saturday we were able to help out at the Stake Farm assignment for our ward. Our job was picking up rocks and putting them into a huge front-loader. Needless to say the boys had a ball! We have also been able to weather the snow and start preparing our garden. I can't wait to have fresh veggies!!
2 comments:
Ahhh... fresh vegetables. I miss that more than just about anything else in Utah. The only vegetable I can grow down here is cactus. Is that even a vegetable???
Finally a new post. I was going to have to call you! The kids look great!
Post a Comment