Ok...so I know everyone thinks their kids are the smartest on the planet, but I just have to brag about my 4-year-old for a minute! Logan is a great memorizer! We have spent the last 3 days learning all the prophets of the Church. He did this while I was not looking. He arranged them in order...starting on the bottom left with Joseph Smith....then up and back the other direction....He doesn't just know the song, but he can match the picture with the name! He has trouble with the last 3 or 4 names, but he loves putting them in order!


"Take a picture of my elbow mommy!"


Nathan is a "hands-on" learner! He would much rather experience things then look at a bunch of flash cards! He has picked up so quickly on all of his brothers sign language, and is getting to be quite the talker! He even helps me say his prayers.
3 comments:
That is adorable...enjoy his eagerness to learn while it lasts!!
Brag away Melissa! That's awsome! I cna't remmeber when his birthday is, will he be five in time to start kindergarten this fall?
I'm sure they got some characteristics from you (I hope!), but I look at your boys & just see little Adams!
Hey Emily... I am eternally 18... we Hendrickson boys don't age or acquire the ability to grow facial hair!! Born in 79.. big 29 this year!! Adam
Post a Comment