Friday, July 11, 2008

Blast from the past!


I almost forgot one important thing. I had my 10-year High School Reunion this past weekend! RHS Class of 1998.....Go Wildcats! It was fun to see everyone and catch up with a few old friends. I can't believe it has been 10 years already! Sometimes I wonder if I look as old as I feel!:) I guess what I have gained in weight....I have also gained in maturity.....right?! See those three little girls in that picture...ya....they're all grown up now and the youngest leaves home this Fall! Wow mom and dad...you're almost empty nesters!!

7 comments:

Emily said...

You look great in red! Love the hottie pose. I can't believe your parents had four girls and you started off with two boys- you must have felt way out of your comfort zone.

The Barclay Family said...

I was sorry to have to miss the reunion! Sounds like you had fun though!

dust and kam said...

I am totally loving that picture! :)

Blackham Family said...

Looks like you guys had a blast. I was just looking at your blog and noticed Adams website. Does he actually do inspections? Nathan was under the impression he did appraisals. If he does either we are going to be buying hopefully soon and would trust him more then some stranger. Just let me know when you get a chance that would be great.

Boydston Family said...

time flies then we get older and hopefully wiser. my ten year is in october i can't believe i'm old enough to go to a reunion

Lindsay said...

How was the reunion? How many people ended up coming? I was disappointed to miss that too. I love the picture, and I can not believe your sisters are old enough to be out of the house now! Geez, time flies.

The Snow Queen said...

No need to talk about gaining... that just spoils the mood. We have gained family, friends, and a whole bunch of memories.