The other day the boys wanted to make a "cave" with all of our couch cushions. We spent the next hour going through the house acting out the book "We're Going on a Bear Hunt." Every time we got to the cave part Logan would hide in the cave and pretend he was the bear! So much fun!
Our masterpiece cave!
This is another one of Logan's inventions. Why not make a boat with all the couch cushions?!:)
3 comments:
I used to love to make forts out of the furniture and sheets or blankets when I was little. Heck, we even did it in college once! Who needs toys when you've got couch cushions! I love the boat idea- how creative!
How cute is that? How fun. I wish now that we had removable cushions...
Your boys are so cute. I love when my kids do these kind of things. It is really what you remember.
Post a Comment