Adam recently spent a few days at a hopsital because of his medical issues. These are some thoughts I had while there with him!
10. Elevators...I mean...why can't there just be one set that goes to all floors.
9. Not only do we have floors 1-6, but you gotta throw in A & B.
8. How do you tell if your nurse is actually a nurse and not an imposter?
7. Why do they put the cafeteria on the bottom floor in the farthest corner possible?
6. Do they really get the "soils" out when they wash the sheets and gowns? I mean...how do you know they're really clean?
5. Not only do you get to hear about your medical problem from the Dr., but you get to hear all about the guy next to you!...Love having roommates!
4. Um nurse?.....I have a question. Sorry mam....it's gonna be 14 hours before I can find out for you!
3. Is a planned power outage a good thing?
2. Is this elevator really made of cardboard? (construction)
1. Do I really have to share a toilet with this guy???!!!!!
4 comments:
Sorry you had to be in the hospital, and what hospital was this? Sounds kind of scary to me, roomates are never a good idea when you are in the hospital! I am glad you are home.
Ugh - Hospitals. I am with you...I know they're there to serve a good and honorable purpose, but sometimes you have to wonder, right?!
Oh having a roomate would be the worst! Not only do you not feel good, but you don't feel good in front of a complete stranger! So sorry that you were in the hospital Adam. Hope you are better now.
When I saw you this morning at Costco I had no idea any of this was going on. I'm sorry you guys have had a rough weekend. University Hospital was probably the icing on the cake. I hate that hospital.
Post a Comment