Monday, June 22, 2009

The Holy Ghost & Swimming Lessons


Nathan and Logan are ready for their first day of swimming lessons!


The boys and I have been taking swimming lessons this past week. And when I say "I" I do mean "I". Nathan and I have been doing the "parent/child" swim class. It's a lot of fun, but I'm glad when it will be done this week. Suprisingly Nathan is very timid in the water. Logan loves his class and is a little fish now!


Nathan likes to draw me pictures of the "Holy Ghost" (which he says he is scared of). This was one of his latest...I thought it was pretty good.

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

ugh - let's face it - with a name like "Holy Ghost" it can be a bit intimidating. Maybe at your house you should call it Holy Casper or Holy Friend.... is that sacrilige? :)

The Barclay Family said...

The Holy Ghost thing is hillarious! You are a nicer mom than me, I made my boys wait on swimming lessons until they could be in the water by themselves! I HATE swimming!! :)