I had forgotten to take the cardinal picture when we got there. I tried to get one on our way home, and this was the best we could do. Logan kept yelling "no more pictures!" And...the flowers they use for Mickey's face gave me some kind of allergy.
This was Nathan's favorite. While waiting for the parade one day he was half asleep, but still managed to ask me if we could ride the horsie one!

One of our favorite picture stops!
Just a cute couple!
Nathan and grandpa!
Can't forget Buzz!
Logan and his cousin Karlee. He LOVED the beach!!
What a fun week! I reccommend it to anyone who is considering it...unless your pregnant...then you're better off waiting so you can actually walk around and ride the rides!
We saw many interesting things in CA. There was a license place that read "Pop (heart) Jim"...what do you think that means?
Then there's wonderful billboards in NV that say $2 craps! That's the reason we didn't stop to use the bathroom while driving through....too expensive!
We won't even mention all the fat people wearing tank tops with their "unmentionables" hanging out!
I've decided the "HOME" is the Happiest Place on Earth!
5 comments:
Looks like you all had fun! That's hillious about the $2 Craps.
Fun! I'll try not to be offended that you didn't stop by or call when you drive by the Toquerville exit in So. Utah. ;)
Also, those new pictures of your boys are really cute!
How fun! Our kids ask constantly when we can go again...it really is the happiest place. Next time, pack in your own water bottles :0) Your pictures are great!!
Are you pregnant? Just wondering since you said unless your pregnant because you can't ride the rides. Just wondering if that was news :)
Super cute pictures! And I hope Logan is feeling better! When he is up to it we need him to come over and play the wii with Bre - she would love it! oh and of course Nathan too!!!
Are you still singing "It's a Small World"?? I know it is a pain, but I still love that place! Glad you took your little rascals!
Post a Comment