Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Summer Fun!

Wow...it has been such a fun summer around here!! We had fun celebrating Lehi's Rodeo Round-Up week with a picnic in the park, mini float parade, and of course Hutchings Museum (bet you didn't know Lehi had a museum....as a side note...I only take the boys during round-up week because it's free admission! I mean, who dosn't want to see animal heads, really old stuff from people's houses, lots of sea shells and cool rocks?) We are excited for our annual July 4 festivities this weekend!


The boys got to ride this fun train outside of the museum! They loved it...except for the loud "gunshot" to announce the ride was about to begin....is that really safe for kids?


No Logan...we probably shouldn't be hugging the cute little bullet misle thingy! (outside of Hutchings Museum)


Waiting for?....candy of course! Logan is all decked out in his sweat pants and long sleeve shirt! (he chose his own outfit)


Just a cute kid...nuff said!


Logan did finally catch on to the purpose of the slip 'n slide!

We won't mention the two trips we made to McDonald's play land. What is it about that place that kids love so much? Is it the screaming of countless numbers of children going down the slide, or is it the germ-infested tables and chairs we have to eat at? I'm not sure.

My boys are on an "instrument" kick lately...I'm cursing the day they first watched "Bear in the Big Blue House." Or rather I am cursing the fact that I took them to the dollar store and actually purchased them recorders!!!(you know the flute-looking things) I'll be sure to invite everyone to our recital!

2 comments:

Ryan and Amber said...

I can't believe we didn't run into you at the Lehi Rodeo - Sheesh! AND with yellow crocs like your little man's I REALLY can't believe it! :)

The Snow Queen said...

The Hutchings Museum sounds eerily like my moms living room: old dead animals-check
lots of sea shells-check
old dusty crap- check
rocks(polished & unpolished)-check
free admission-check

Gosh I hope she doesn't blog stalk you or I'll be in really big #^&(@!