Friday, July 31, 2009

Birthday Bash...es

For some reason when one of my boys has a birthday they get a party that never ends. I can't believe my baby turned 3! His birthday was on the 25...so I'm a little late...but much love goes into this post.

Here are a few tidbits of info about my little Nay Nay:

1. He makes me laugh every day...he can make up some pretty good jokes!
2. He always wants chocolate for breakfast...who doesn't?
3. He loves the same cartoons I used to watch...Tom and Jerry, Scooby Doo, Smurfs, etc.
4. His favorite color is yellow.
5. He is very very intuitive....he always notices when someone is upset, angry, happy, sick, etc. He doesn't like it when his brother is angry, or when I raise my voice with him.
6. He can make some of the funniest faces!
7. He likes sharing smoothies with me...even if I mix in my yucky protien powder.
8. He is very adaptable.
9. I think he has perfect pitch.....(he always tells me to stop singing)
10. He is completely honest...the other day he was patting my behind and said, "wow mom...this is really really big."
11. He is scared of bugs, monsters, bear, shadows, and anything else that might be lurking in his room at night!
12. He loves loves loves playing with other children and calls everyone his friend...even grandma and grandpa!

To celebrate we had a fun family BBQ with the Thomas side, and then headed to a family reunion at Cherry Hill. Below are some of the cute pics we took of our little guy! Happy Birthday Nathan! We love You!






No comments: