Dad & Grandpa Hendrickson took the boys on their first fishing trip! (we won't mention the craziness of getting the boys up just after 6 am to leave!...wait...yes we will...becuase I got to go back to bed!!)
Nathan loved driving the boat!
But he wasn't too sure about the fish!
What good-lookin' fishermen!!
Nathan was too tired for another picture, but these are the boys with their prize fish!
And what would the 4th of July be without another parade! We call the Richfield parade the old car and tractor parade becuase that is about what it has come to...but who doesn't love a bunch of candy being thrown at 'em!!
At the after the parade park fesivities Home Depot sponsored a free kids corner. The kids could get an apron and choose something to build. Logan chose the race track and loved putting it together. Nathan got a helicopter!
When I tell the boys to put their arms around each other this is always the pose they do. This is when they were anxiously waiting for their buggy ride with Grandpa Thomas!

Grandpa Thomas has a trained a "team" of horses to pull this awesome 3-seat buggy! The boys loved the ride!
You know the fishing booths they always have at the park?..well...my sister-in-law had an awesome idea to do our own in the back yard. She bought some cool prizes at the dollar store....and the kids loved it!!
And the always fun annual tradition?....Fireworks......Logan is ready.
And what would a fireworks show be without the dreaded sparklers?! I say dreaded because someone always gets burned. It was no exception this year...my nephew has a few blisters on his hand!
It was a whirwind of a weekend, but oh so much fun! I can hardly believe it is already July....we have so much more planned for this summer....a trip to L.A. for Adam and I, girls camp for me, a family reunion to Cherry Hill, and Nathan's birthday! Whew...
3 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE the 4th! Glad you had a good time!
Richfield what a wonderful place. (Love small towns!!) Love the pics of the weekend! Cute boys...I just love them!
Are you guys driving or flying to Cali? Lucky you if you're flying, but if you have to drive, you should stop by Toquerville!
Post a Comment