Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Girls Girls Girls

I learned a song when I attended Utah Girls State in high school. It went something like this:

Girls Girls Girls that's all I see
There's not a guy in the vacinity!.......

Can't remember the rest...something about necking....oh well.

Anyway...spent the past week up near Heber Valley at our Stake girls camp. As always...it was a great week! This year I got the opportunity to serve on the Stake Camp Committee, which was a lot different then being on the ward level. I had so much fun and made some great new friends! Thanks ladies for a wonderful week!
Once again...thanks to my wonderful family for taking care of my 3 boys while I was gone!

3 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

YAY for girl's camp and I LOVE HEBAR VALLEY camp...so nice! Looks like you had a great time.

Ryan and Amber said...

Oh how I loved Girls' State with you and the other girlies from good old Richfield - and good job remembering those song words - geez - I am impressed!

Blackham Family said...

Hey it was good seeing you over the weekend. I Cant beleive Nathan is 3 already though crazy stuff.

Anyways here is the website. Its fun stuff. I thought it was this Saturday but Im not sure if they canceled it for this weekend cause its not on there anymore. I normally go to the ones on Saturday. I think it is a $15 dollar fee. www.lockdownhealthandfitness.com