Friday, December 18, 2009

Adam Update

Well...we are still here in the Hospital. Today is day 9! It's been a rough day for Adam. Right now we are having trouble keep his sodium levels up...he has so much out-put through his stoma that he is not able to absorb anything! They are starting him on immodium tonight to hopefully get things slowed down a bit. We're keeping our fingers crossed to be released on Sunday!



On a more happy note...I was able to attend Logan's Christmas Sing today at school. He is the handsome one that is front and center! He was so excited and sang so well!

The boys have sure been troopers through all of this...being passed around from grandma to grandma, and aunt to aunt. I'm not sure what we'd do without such amazing family! Love you all!!

7 comments:

J,B and K said...

I hope things get better with Adam! It must be difficult and your attitude sounds so positive. You are amazing! Cute kiddos too!

Lindsay said...

Glad to hear an update! I'll be praying for you guys too.

The Snow Queen said...

Hang in there!I love the kiddy programs. It's almost as much fun to watch the moms in the audience because they only watch their own kid. Someone could be lighting a fire on the other side of the stage and half the moms wouldn't even notice. He sure is a handsome little guy. I hope you can all be home and feeling good for Christmas.

FrankandAsh said...

I hope things get better for you guys soon. Your kids are probably just having fun with grandma's and aunts! Hopefully things settle down soon.

Jason and Kristin said...

Bless your hearts! I've been thinking about you guys tons and wondering how I can help...

Ryan and Amber said...

Ok - So today is SUNDAY so I'm hoping you are all snuggled at home on the couch together watching the Grinch or something else festive! GOOD LUCK! :)

oodlesofoversons said...

I'm glad he's home & hope he's doing better! I'm so glad you guys have family close that have been able to help you. I remember my Mom's recovery when she had a 3rd of her colon removed, so I cannot even imagine what Adam's been through! We're keeping you in our prayers and really hope you get to enjoy Christmas this week! xoxo