It's amazing how surgery can just suck the life right out of you. It's been a long road to recovery, but every day gets a little better. I did my own hair for the first time yesterday, and it felt great! I also did some dishes, folded some laundry, and tried to make my kids' beds...only that was a little tough. I can't do anything strenuous with my arms yet. It feels good to be up moving around more, but it really wipes me out. I am now 3 1/2 weeks post-surgery.

We couldn't miss the 4th of July festivities in Richfield. I made it to the parade, but then went home and took a 2 hour nap. Adam is 4 weeks post-op, and I am 3 weeks post-op! What a pair we make!

And what would a parade be without matching shirts!

Life is good!
8 comments:
You guys are amazing with all you have been through and you all look great! I'm glad you are starting to feel better.
You look so GREAT! I'm glad you are starting to feel better. I'll have to come get the whole scoop one of these days! Love ya!
I am so glad that you guys are getting better even though it will be a long road.
You guy's are such an amazing family! I love reading your blog because even though I have never actually met you, you touch my heart. You are always in our prayers and I must say that your boy's are so so cute!
Melisa, you are seriously amazing. I hope your & Adam's recovery continues to go well!
You guys are troopers!!!! I'm glad you're starting to feel human again.
I am so glad that things are going well! You guys are such an amazing family. Your blog is an inspiration to me, thank you! As far as Brighams party is concerned, please do not bring by a present. We just wanted Logan and Nathan to join us. Everyone had fun. Thanks for letting them come over today!
Good thing I didn't see you in Richfield - I would have kissed you in public and started all kids of rumors! SO GLAD you are all doing well!
Post a Comment