Adam and I have been married for 10 years today! 10 years! We've been through a lot in our short time of wedded bliss. I can't imagine going through this life without him! So...to celebrate...we took a trip to Hawaii (well...we imagined we were in Hawaii) It was great...and didn't cost us a penny!! I highly recommend taking imaginary trips. You don't even have to pack a thing, and you can leave the kids home if you like! Here's to another century together!!!
4 comments:
Congrats! We will hit our 10 year in about six months too.
Ahhh - so great! We were in babyland for our ten year anniversary - I say we all celebrate in Hawaii NEXT year - you can always pretend, no?! Happy Anniversary!
Wahoo! Happy anniversary. You guys make a fabulous team!
Ha that is so funny! :) Happy Anniversary you are an adorable couple.
Post a Comment