Ummm - Hello Mother of the Year? I am not canning a single thing. I'll be raiding your pantry (or my Mom's and MIL's) You are a GENIUS!
wow that is a lot of work. We only do grape juice and jake does all of it so I have the best part just enjoying it! You are amazing.
LOVE this post!! Very creative! :)
Oh, I hear ya. I feel kind of guilty for not being too sad that my plants aren't producing!
Woa, slow down! First it's sugar cookies and now canning and jam making? Please take it easy. I don't want you to make me look bad, or hurt your fancy new heart! How's logans new school? I am dying to hear about it.
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Ummm - Hello Mother of the Year? I am not canning a single thing. I'll be raiding your pantry (or my Mom's and MIL's) You are a GENIUS!
wow that is a lot of work. We only do grape juice and jake does all of it so I have the best part just enjoying it! You are amazing.
LOVE this post!! Very creative! :)
Oh, I hear ya. I feel kind of guilty for not being too sad that my plants aren't producing!
Woa, slow down! First it's sugar cookies and now canning and jam making? Please take it easy. I don't want you to make me look bad, or hurt your fancy new heart! How's logans new school? I am dying to hear about it.
Post a Comment