Sunday, August 29, 2010

No Bears at the Lake - Day 2

Day 2 was time to hit the beach! We put on our suits, set up a tent, and were ready for water. And what would a trip to the lake be without a Sea Doo? Now...we have not been a "water friendly" family...so this was a huge step for us. I tried water skiing once in high school. I ended up with a 3-hook fish hook in my bottom! (don't ask) Adam went as a teenager, but that was before he needed a bathroom at every turn!


Proof that I actually got on the Sea Doo...yes...I even went for a ride, and liked it!


Nathan helped a complete stranger build an alligator head.



Logan loved the water!


Nathan didn't mind getting wet either.

We spent all morning on the beach. After lunch it was time for the pool and a little mini golf!


Nathan doesn't like getting his face wet, so he was content to sit on the step.


Logan got comfortable with the slide pretty quickly!


Logan learned what it means to "Play Through" on this trip...he LOVED mini golf...I think we played a dozen times...at least!

No comments: