The jury is still out on which day of school I like best...the first...or the last?
Nathan's last week of pre-school was filled with a trip to the zoo, and a field trip to Texas RoadHouse. What could be better then anatromical dinosaurs followed by coloring on the floor of a restaurant and throwing peanut shells everywhere?...you're right....nothing!
Nathan has enjoyed pre-school this year, and I have watched him grow and improve in so many ways. He is a delight to have around and has such a happy disposition! I mean...just look at this face!!



He is a good little preformer too! His graduation was filled with many favorite songs!

We are so proud of you Nathan! What a great big kid you are turning in to!!

He was so pleased with his #1 medal, treat, hat, and balloon! Thank you Mrs. Lindley!
One of Nathan's best facial expressions!

He was quite impressed with the water-squirting dinosaurs at Hogle Zoo!

The T-Rex was a favorite!

I think this was supposed to take the place of the Zebras?
1 comment:
YEA!!! You both made it through pre-school! He is such a fun boy-I just love him!
Post a Comment