Alright so I am hijacking the family blog this evening while Melisa is at Young Womens. I have to admit that it took me about 20 minutes to get into the site and had to change the password in the process. This thing is tighter then Fort Knox!! If you haven't figured it out yet this is Adam. You can probably tell from the title of this post that it is a shout out to my wonderful, amazing, gorgeous, spirtual, fabulous, incredibly talented, and loving sweetheart... Melisa. Those of you who are familiar with Sister Julie Becks talk from conference will understand what it means to be a "mother who knows!!" I thank my Heavenly Father each and every day for a wife who wants to be a mother... who embraces the tantrums, the dirty diapers, the messy faces, the unclean house, the toys all over the place, the hungry husband, the grouchy 1 1/2 year old and the moody 4 year old. When my sons look at their mother they know that she loves them and that she will always be there when they need her. She sacrfices so much to make our family and home a wonderful place to be. I hope she knows how much her boys truly love her and always will. The Lord has truly blest me with one of his most choice daughters. Melisa, I love you more then words could ever express. Thank you for being the most wonderful mother and wife.
5 comments:
ohhh...
So nice...and such a cute picture!
A job that is often unrewarded by the world but gains daily support through coos, smiles, and cute pictures like Melisa and her boys!
Awwwe! Tender. You guys are so cute. It was great to read your blog and so exciting to see your note on mine. What a great blast from the past! You guys are adorable... I must admit, I never saw that side of Adam in High School. I guess it's a good thing we all grow up.
Post a Comment