Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tagging!

Thanks to my sweet husband for his nice post!


I guess I have been tagged by my old high school friend Lindsay. Thanks Linds! I'm not sure what the purpose of tagging is, but in the name of good sportsmanship I will comply.


Who do I love?

Adam Kenneth Hendrickson...with all my heart!



How long have you been married?
It will be 8 years this August!

How long did we date?

Well...if you count his mission (which we always do), then it would be about 3 1/2 years! Our fist date was in Oct. 1996. Adam returned from his mission on May 24, 2000..we were engaged June 8, and married on August 4. We had been dating long enough!



Who is taller? Adam by maybe an inch!

Who can sing better? Well...I think Adam has a wondeful voice. I love to sing, but no one has even told me I have a great voice...so I would have to say Adam is the better singer!


Who is smarter? Adam is hands down! I used to think I was smart....until I met Adam. I did well in school, but Adam soaks up knowledge like a sponge...especially with politics. I think my brain got fried when I had babies! But...since neither of us have college degrees, maybe we're not as smart as we think! Adam is a great entrepeneur and has started two successful businesses! Yes...he is definietly the smartest!


Who does the laundry? I try to, but Adam does more than his fair share....my problem is I leave clothes in the dryer for days! I also HATE folding socks!

Who pays the bills? Adam does...he brings in the dough and he sends it out! However, we are very good at budgeting and agreeing on things. I don't think we have ever fought about money!

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Adam.......although I'm not sure why this question is relevant????

Who mows the lawn? Adam does...although I really like to and help out sometimes....it is great exercise and relaxing to me!

Who cooks dinner? I wish I could say I had dinner on the table waiting for Adam when he came home. Truth is...we're usually staring at each other asking, "what should we make for dinner?" He helps out with dinner tons!...and breakfast....and lunch.....Luckily he usually eats whatever I make!

Who drives? I HATE driving...so if we're together Adam always drives. If it's just me and the boys I drive. Adam is a very good driver!

So now I tag anyone who just read this!!!! ha ha ha ha ha ha!

No comments: