Sunday, May 18, 2008

Bathing Baby


The other night I made the boys' favorite for dinner...spaghetti. It is also my favorite to clean up! Nathan was covered in spaghetti sauce, so I figured this would be the easiest way to get him clean without getting spaghetti all down the hallway! He loved it! I have never bathed my kids this way...and now I am wondering why I never tried it. It was so easy! Nathan would have sat in that sink for hours if I would have let him!


This is just something totally random that I found in Logan's room yesterday. He loves to spell!

2 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

That is such a great idea...we had spaghetti last night...I'm doing this next time with Ethan! Love the new blog look and the header picture. How goes the photoshop?

Emily Hendrickson said...

That is super cute and I think that I will have to try the sink method with Shaylie! That looks great! I also love your blog! Are you learning photoshop? I just got it and need help!