Thursday, May 8, 2008

A tunnel in my carpal!

Last Friday I finally went and had carpal tunnel surgery. It was super quick, and hardly painful. I was only at the hospital for 2 hours. That was probably the best hospital experience I have encountered. This is my hand the day I came home.
This is my hand 4 days later when I took the bandage off. Lovely art work on my palm that the Dr. drew! Anway...it is still bruised, but slowly getting back to normal. All is well. Heck...the Relief Society Pres. even offered to have meals brought for a few days. I should have taken her up on her offer! Adam was great to fill in on diaper duty, dish duty, bathtime duty, and Nathan's rock-a-by duty. What a super husband! He even did my hair for a couple days...he does a mean pony tail!

4 comments:

oodlesofoversons said...

Glad it wasn't as bad as it looks! I really would like to see a picture of Adam doing your hair! ;0)

Lindsay said...

Ugh...hospitals...surgery. Glad you survived!

Whitney said...

Ouch! That looks like it really hurts!

Emily Hendrickson said...

That is so cute that Adam did your hair! I agree I wish we could see a picture of him doing your hair! That does look like it hurts! Hope you are doing ok!