Saturday, May 24, 2008

A Busy Week!

This past week was a fun-filled busy week for us. Logan had his last day of pre-school. This was a bitter-sweet day for me. He has loved pre-school and has grown so much. This also means he is growing up! Where has my baby gone? Nathan has started to practice his computer skills with ELMO.
We traveled up to Heber to spend the day with Thomas.
Nathan loves his train conductor hat!Logan graduated from "Super Stars" Pre-school. What a handsome little guy! We are so proud of him! They sang some songs and did a cute little program. His teacher also made an amazing port-folio for them with all of their art projects. She also made a cd of all of their favorite songs they learned. She is amazing! Logan listens to his cd all day long and loves looking at his book!Nathan wanted to graduate too!....or did he just want the balloon?
Logan receiving his certificate! I'm so proud his wore his hat...especially with the tight rubber band around his chin!
We also attended my baby sisters graduation! This is my whole family. As you can see, Logan did NOT want his picture taken! Way to go Kallie!
My three babe-licious sisters! Boys.......they are ALL available!!



5 comments:

Boydston Family said...

i love the family picture with adam putting logan in a head lock just to get the picture. that is how every picture we have is. trying to get kids to cooperate with pics is a nightmare.

Niels and Kayla said...

your kids are so cute! i love the church picture at the top of the page... adorable!

Stott Family said...

Now that I am done with school, I have time to look at all these cool blogs. Your kids are getting way too big. I still think of us in high school trying to stay out of trouble, but still having lots of fun.

Blackham Family said...

Sorry it has taken me about a year to get back to you we just got out internet working today yeah!. Anyways I have tried staying away from dairy didnt work to much and my Dr hasnt said anything about soy formula yet. But I know my mom had to give it to my older brother he couldnt nurse for some reason. So I will have to ask about that. Your little boys are so cute. They change so fast it is crazy. Are you guys going to Cherry hills this year? I am already looking forward to it Tanner loves water.

Minnesota Fun! said...

WOW, have your "little" sisters grown up!! I'm sure you parents will love having all the kids out of the house. I know my parents have enjoyed the freedom.