Wednesday, August 20, 2008

First Day of School


Logan's first day of Pre-School was today! We went to a open-house on Monday to meet his teacher. He was nervous at first but then warmed right up. He is in room #2 with Mrs. Flack as his teacher. She seems great. He has his own cubbie hole and his very own book back. He had a great day! (I couldn't get him to tell me anything about it though!)

This is Logan in front of his school. It is called Learning Dynamics.
It has several classrooms inside. He goes MWF for 2 hr 15 min. I am so excited for him! He really enjoyed pre-school last year at the neighbors house, and I think he will really have fun this year too!

Of course Nathan wanted to stay with him, and just kind of moped around the house while he was gone. I'm not sure how to entertain just one child...I can't remember. Last year Nathan always napped while Logan was at school. Now I'm lucky if I can get him to take a nap at all!

3 comments:

Genavie said...

He will LOVE Learning Dynamics! Briana loved it!!! Plus they teach them sooooo much! They get so excited when they pass off books and get to bring a new one home!

Bohn Family said...

oops- sorry that last comment was from the Bohns - I didn't realize I was logged into that blog :) geri

The Barclay Family said...

How fun for Logan! It's so funny how lost the little brother is without his big brother to follow around-our kids do just the same thing.