Friday, August 15, 2008

Speed Grocer in the Making!



Ok...so I don't normally post video...frankly because I think it's just annoying. But I could not resist this one. Logan saw an episode of Curious George where Curious George is in some kind of "grocery bagging" competition. He has to figure out how to stack all the groceries in a bag and make all the different shapes and sizes fit together. So....naturally....this has been our life for the past few weeks. Logan continues to bag his play food several times each day. He even makes me say "on your mark...get set....go." And while he's bagging he says to himself, "you can do it Logan...you can do it!" He also has Adam and I try it to see how fast we can do it too. And lately...we have gotten a grocery cart and a cash register for him to mimic with.

2 comments:

Niels and Kayla said...

will he bag my groceries?! haha

oodlesofoversons said...

That's so cute! We've seen that episode a time or two ;0)