So cute. Some days I cant wait until Tanner can talk to have fun little things like that. So fun. Are you guys all ready 4 Cherry Hills this weekend? I am excited I think Tanner might hate the pool but well survive I guess. Did Adam ever get his check? I know Nathan has called a couple times about it bt I never heard the outcome. Thanks again 4 all your help. I love having family around.
4 comments:
haha cute!
Hee hee hee...
what a cute pic!! I love it
So cute. Some days I cant wait until Tanner can talk to have fun little things like that. So fun. Are you guys all ready 4 Cherry Hills this weekend? I am excited I think Tanner might hate the pool but well survive I guess. Did Adam ever get his check? I know Nathan has called a couple times about it bt I never heard the outcome. Thanks again 4 all your help. I love having family around.
Post a Comment