Monday, February 9, 2009

Day of Nathan

This post is dedicated to my sweet little rug-rat! While uploading my most recent photos I realized they are all of Nathan. He is such a sweet and sensitive little guy, but can also be mischieveous. I love watching him explore the world around him!


Game pieces from "lets go fishing" are the perfect size for his little fingers.


When I confronted Nathan about his big mess, he calming explained to me, "no mom, it's a mountain!" Nothing beats a yogurt mountain!


Nathan loves his daddy and cries almost every time he has to leave for work. Here he is mimicking a home inspector!


Pudding art...maybe I should stop giving him a spoon!


Nothing beats those quiet moments when dad and child are napping!....This is what happens when dad is left to put Nathan down for a nap!!

1 comment:

The Snow Queen said...

I love the fish. We have that game and there are never enough fish left in it to actually play it.