Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Project 52

So my good friend started a little something called Project 52. She realized that since she is always the one behind the camera, she doesn't have many photos of her with her kids. She is using this project as a way to create a great album for her kids. Did I mention she is a professional photographer? Check out her blog at www.skyejohansenphotography.com/blog. My photos are not quite as professional as hers, and I don't look like a supermodel, but I decided to join in the fun! Basically all I do is take a picture of me with one of my kids each week. At the end of 52 weeks They will have a bunch of photos of them with their mommy! I actually have two photos for the last 2 weeks.


This one is of me and the boys on Valentine's Day! They got me my 3 most favorite treats; Sweedish Fish, Chocolate Cinnamon Bears, and Reases Peanut Butter Cups! Yummy!


This one is me and my little Nay Nay! he is such a poser and always willing to smile for the camera!

Feel free to join in the fun of Project 52!!

1 comment:

The Barclay Family said...

Fun idea! And, you look great! Maybe I'll try that with my boys too.