Monday night he was running into the kitchen, slipped, and hit his chin on the chair. He cried pretty hard and said he bit his tongue. I didn't think much of it. That is the night that he was crying all night and we tried to shove liquid Tylenol down his throat. The next day he slept until 1 in the afternoon. That night I was getting him ready for bed and he stuck his tongue out. It was all black and blue with a huge sore on it...OUCH! However, the next night I noticed goopies in his eye like Nathan had, so I figured maybe he was getting sick. However, he hasn't had a fever, cough, or runny nose. He is really congested and seems very fatigued. He stayed home from school again today, which he was upset about.
This isn't a very good picture, but was taken the night I noticed his tongue.
This one was taken the next mornining.
Nathan is just coughing now trying to get all the mucos out. This is really gross...isn't it?
Anyway...Adam is also doing better. And yes...I have still been spared. I guess drinking lots of Airborn and using the nose bidet has really saved me!!:)
Also...I did get Logan to drink some liquid Tylenol from a little measuring cup. I just promsied him a prize...and he did it....Twice! Yea! It took several minutes for him to get all of it down, but I was so proud of him!
I have not gotten much done this week, and the boys have watched their fair share of cartoons. The laundry is piled up, and the house has got to pot. What's a girl to do.
On top of that Logan's Kindergarten registration is next week and I have been filling out paperwork...seriously....lots of paperwork. And I am not too happy about giving the school one of his "official" birth certificates. Those things were $18 a pop! And how are people with new kindergartners supposed to know about registration anyway?! I guess I missed the memo that went out! Luckily, I have a wonderful neighbor who let me know! I'm not sure I am ready for Public Education!! Yikes!!! We have also submitted his name to 6 different Charter Schools....hoping he might get picked for one! I have never been that lucky at the lottery though! We will see what happens!
Things are looking up and we are slowly getting back to normal around here!:)
2 comments:
I was shocked with the kindergarten paperwork too. Don't worry, they just take a copy of the birth certificate and you can keep the original. Glad your family is feeling better.
Sorry you guys are so sick! Let me know if you need anything!
Public School system - ohhhh it's so fun :)...... They make everything harder then it should be.
Post a Comment