Yesterday was Logan's 5th Birthday! I can't believe how big he is getting. We had fun day. He somehow managed to talk us into letting him have a friend party this year(with several cousins too). All he wanted was a pinata (which we didn't even get pictures of)! It was the perfect day and we were able to stay outside!
Last week grandma & grandpa Thomas came up. They gave Logan "Bendaroos." He's been asking for them for weeks..(I know you've seen the commercials). They are everything he dreamed of and more!
Since Logan wanted a "Diego" party I found these cute little rings and made some fun cup cakes!
We gave Logan a digital camera, which he loves. He takes pictures all day long of everything in the house. We have had to make a new rule..."no taking pictures of people in the bathroom!" (I guess we should start locking the door)
We borrowed grandma & grandpa Hendrickson's fun bounce house for the party!
This is the birthday boys mom counting the multitude of children we currently have in our backyard!! Eeeek!
We also gave Logan this fun parachute! The kids loved it!
And whats a birthday party without a little "Duck Duck Goose"?
Or Pin the Tail on the Donkey?
Nathan had a blast the whole day and was upset when everyone had to leave. He commented to me that he needed all his kids to come back!
Of course he had a great time opening some presents. After all, that is the best part of having a birthday...right?
Dang...I can't believe we didn't get pictures of the pinata!
Anyway...it was a great day! Thanks to eveyone who helped make this day so special for Logan! I love you buddy!
4 comments:
Geez - you know how to throw a party Miss Mom O' the Century! :) Cute pics and cute cupcakes - did you make those yourself?
Nice...looks like one successful party! And you look surprisingly calm in that picture! Happy birthday, Logan!
How fun! Happy Birthday Logan!
Okay, so you'll have to tell me how you like the bendaroos. My kids have seen them too and think they need them desperately. They also really want one of those water globe things you stick in your plants to keep them watered all the time ... do you know what I am talking about? Dang infomercials!! :)
Post a Comment